GTA 5 in the player is not only on land and in the air on the way, but also located near the city of Los Santos sea. The Rockstar Games announced already some time ago. Now the development studio shows new screenshots a peek into the depths of the Pacific: In one image, a giant fish is next to a comparatively tiny divers to see, on another a submarine as some marine biologists to explore the world under the surface water use. Whether the player himself gets control of the Yellow Submarine is not yet known.
- Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
- Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
- Improved team balancing when playing in party.
- Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
- Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.
Single player fixes:
- Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
- Fixed the „View Leaderboard“ and „Start Trial“ buttons in the World Map.
- Improved stability when quitting to desktop.
- Fixed issue with leaderboards. Source
Release Notes for 12/3/2012
[ MISC ]
– In addition to TKing, you can now be kicked/banned in two different ways for team hurting:
– For doing an unusual amount of damage in a short amount of time.
– For doing an excessive amount of team damage over the course of the match.
– Partial inferno extinguishing now properly puts out flamelets.
– Molly/Inc Grenade fire now goes out slightly faster when extinguished and updated the overall effects a bit.
– Fixed an edge case where the alerts panel would show on round start for a frame.
– Changed default tv_delay to 10s.
– Changed default tv_delaymapchange to 1. This postpones the post-match level change by the tv_delay amount to ensure that the broadcast to GOTV clients is complete. NOTE: Manually quitting the server or changing the level while the broadcast is still ongoing will kill the feed to all GOTV relays and GOTV clients and your spectators will miss the end of the match. It’s best to let the system’s timer run out on its own or wait for as many seconds as you have tv_delay set for.
– Replaced hard-coded ‚E‘ observer use command with ‚+use‘
– Tweaked autodirector based on feedback.
– Added item purchases to server log.
– Decoy grenade changes
– Reduced price to $50.
– Reduced fire rate and extended life span to make it less identifiable as a decoy.
– Physically looks more like a flashbang to allow fakes.
– Fixed assists displaying the assister’s name twice in the server log.
– Reduced default value of sv_clockcorrection_msecs to 30 and whitelisted the convar (thanks J3di)
– Reorganized net_graph options:
– 0: off
– 1: Competitively allowable data.
– 2: Additional In/Out data.
– 3: Additional real-time graphing.
– Added net_graph to convars restricted by sv_competitive_minspec ( allowable values are 0 and 1 )
– Valve can now assign official violations cooldown to accounts
– Added a game server convar sv_kick_players_with_cooldown (default=1)
– 0: allow all players to play on game server
– 1: kick players with official assigned violation
– 2: kick players with any competitive cooldown