Release notes for 8/23 Update
With a little lateness ..
[ Gameplay ]
– Exposed a classic dynamic crosshair style in the options that represents the weapons spread accurately.
– Implemented first person client flinching. Now a player gets aim punched a bit when shot. The amount is based on the damage.
– Increased amount of tagging that results from hits.
[ Bugs ]
– Fixed the scoreboard turning toggleable in the end match state.
– fixed not being able to bring up the pause menu without dismissing the scoreboard in the end match state.
– Parallelized matchmaking results analysis process and reduced time game takes to perform matchmaking.
– Improved matchmaking algorithm giving more weight to dedicated servers ping during matchmaking results analysis.
[ Community ]
– Removed the implicit dependency on round-limited matches so servers that want to use mp_timelimit instead can. Mp_timelimit is used only if mp_maxrounds is set to 0.
– Exposed mp_forcecamera convar.
– Exposed set of server hibernate convars.
– Fixed code that was preventing mapper-placed weapons.